Disorder



Just a short public announcement to all my friends out there in the blogasphere...
YES, it is possible that my postings will be chaotic and out of order for a little while.  I've been quiet for the last few months, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of all kinds of different topics and design ideas and recipes and yes, even family stories and weekend recaps to share.  

So please be forewarned that even though you may be seeing posts about St. Patty's Day and Easter and Springtime, you are not going crazy, it is in fact almost time to celebrate the Fourth of July and don't fret, I will be caught back up to my life and all the chaos that goes along with it very shortly.   
Or, at least that is what I will continue to tell myself until I have shipped Abby off to college, Mike and I are both retired, we have sold this big old house and are sitting on some remote tropical island with a frosty beverage in our hand.  



Ahhh, do you thinks it's been a long few months, well yes, it has, but they have been so fun filled and packed with excitement and craziness, and we are so accustomed to that by now, that if it were quiet, we'd all go mad!  Enjoy you evening everyone...I'm off to bed to start the madness all over again tomorrow!

Remember...
Keep it Sweet and Keep it Spicy, because life is to short to sit on the sidelines and miss out on the big plays.
xxoo Aly


Comments

Popular Posts