Tutu's Galore

Is it me or are clothes for little girls just amazingly adorable.  Who else can get away with wearing a tutu and a glitter top than a toddler.  I am in love the frills and tuele that is the tutu.  Currently, there is only one in Miss Abby's closet, from her birthday, but if I had my way, there would be one for each day of the week. 

Who doesn't love a tutu? 















Check out a few of my current favorite places that carry tutus galore...



https://www.zulily.com/auth/create/


Keep it Sweet and Keep it Spicy
(And you never get too old to wear a tutu, I promise!  Have fun...)
xxoo
Aly

Comments

  1. Absolutely adorable! What a priceless group of photos you found!

    I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, ideas, suggestions...please share

Popular Posts