The Holiday Disappearing Act

Happy Holidays...What?!?

I know, I know...I've been MIA for a little longer than is acceptable.  What is it that happens between the end of October and the end of January every year that puts me into complete whirlwind!  Does anyone else feel like they are just finally coming up for a breath? 

I love, love, love the holidays - the parties, the spirit, the joy, the fun, all that yummy food...but who decided we should just cram the best holidays into about a three month period of time rather than spreading out the happiness (and sugary treats) all year long!  My waistline and my brain's complete desire to make the holidays perfect for my family, just can't take it, but it is so much fun and it is so worth it.  

So, needless to say, my absence, will no longer be felt and I'm back in action to post and share all the things I love in a much more regular fashion.  Where should we start, maybe with some fun Superbowl snack ideas, or maybe some cute toddler clothes (my new addiction) or,  maybe we should we talk about New Year's Resolutions and trying to lose those extra pounds from the holiday season.  I know, little Miss Abby had a first birthday while I was gone and I to say that I went over the top is probably an understatement...Abby's First Birthday Party Recap will be posted shortly.  

Keep it Sweet and Keep it Spicy this 2012!
Aly

Comments

Popular Posts