Pixels - Moments of Time

I've recently become very intrigued with learning how to better use my camera, playing with the filter altering apps on my iPhone and photography in general.  I've become an Instagram and PicFrame addict.  I thought that I would start to consistently post some of the wonderful little tidbits I come across each week.  This week's posting of photos are mostly of my wanderings around the Cambridge area during my lunch hour the last few days.  Discoveries this week include a community garden I stumbled upon, a collection of doorways and beautiful architecture in the backstreet residential areas and a few totally off the wall images from out visit to the country fair with Abby.  
Enjoy!

 
 Collection from the Community Garden
Side Streets of Cambridge
 Wooden Barrels
 Fair Food
Hidden Garden 
Secret Garden
Morning Stillness in the Harbor
A lone surfer and a house on stilts
Treasured Entrance
Inviting Space
 time and balance
 Faith and Time
 Traveling through Time


Keep it Sweet and Keep it Spicy,
xxoo Aly





Comments

Popular Posts